[Freeswitch-users] How to prevent source channel hangup after uuid_bridge completion (outbound ESL)?

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:43:39 MSK 2011

hangup_after_bridge=false doesn't prevent source channel to be hangup.
socket application we use to create outbound ESL connection is
finished on originated channel hangup, and since there is no more apps
to run in dialplan, channel hangs up.

But I need to stay in ESL script after channel I originated hangs up.
How to do this?

--
Best regards,

Dmitry Sytchev,