[Freeswitch-users] Choppy VM when using loopback (on Debian lenny)

Øyvind Albrigtsen oa at estation.dk
Wed Feb 2 11:34:52 MSK 2011

I've now tested the latest GIT, and it now works fine with the Debian
lenny default kernel. I didnt get around to recompiling it for 1000 HZ
though, but I tried changing clocksource which didnt help at all.

This is on a Dell server, and I'm not running it on a virtual server.

FYI I also tried latest GIT yesterday, with the same results as stated
in my first mail.

Regards
Oyvind