[Freeswitch-users] Problem with missing / duplicated DTMF

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 21:22:45 MSK 2011

I dont think there any current dtmf issues open.
It sounds like maybe you are going across the pstn and encountering
some problems with transition from
2833 to inband and back again or from hair-pinning the call.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm