[Freeswitch-users] Question about DTMF duration

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 13:34:42 MSK 2011

Hello,

  While trying to debug DTMF problems with some gateways I came across the
following issue: The phone generates the DTMF of a certain period, but I
would like the PBX to send a longer period to the gateway. Thus, I change
switch.conf.xml to have *min-dtmf-duration=*80000  and at the outgoing
profile toward the gateway I put *dtmf-duration=*80000; I tried large values
in order to see the difference. However, wireshark stil shows much smaller
duration (around 1,000).

Do I understand something incorrectly?

                                 Thanks, __Yehavi: