[Freeswitch-users] Remote LogIn to Freeswitch?

Joao Leme joaocarlosleme at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 06:37:20 MSK 2011

While registered I issued the command "sofia status profile internal" and
notice that my registration information was mentioning "Port: 6395", and
under the firewall rules "http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Firewall" there is
no rule for this port or range. Do you think it may have something to do
with my "no sound" problem? What is this "Port" used for? How is it assigned
(what is the range)? Later I did the same from home (remote) and it was
using port 5177 (not mentioned on Firewall rules neither).
Thanks,
John