[Freeswitch-users] sangoma A200 with mod_freetdm on windows?!

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 27 21:57:43 MSK 2011

Hi Jeff!
Thank you for your support-
I saw there are batch files for 2008 and 2010 available. The batch file
for 2008 processed with errors at the end. As well, I want to compile
the freeswitch on 64 bit windows, and not on 32bit. what he did by default.

I modified the patch file with the /p flag to use the "x64" bit profile.
However, 53 errors were at the end available.

I will post here what I did wrong.

Are the procedures of compiling freeswitch on windows the same as on
Linux?! I ment, in the modules.conf to comment out the stuff I want to
have?!

Do I have to be careful when compiling freeswitch along mod_freetdm ?!

Tamer