[Freeswitch-users] ./configure still fails with error: libtermcap, libcurses or libncurses are required!

Vitalie Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 02:51:45 MSK 2011

You need to install few other packages - full list is:

yum install autoconf automake gcc-c++ git-core libjpeg-devel libtool
make ncurses-devel pkgconfig

You can find this description at the following section of the installation
guide:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Installation_Guide#CentOS

Also, you might want to install the optional packages:

 yum install unixODBC-devel openssl-devel gnutls-devel libogg-devel
libvorbis-devel curl-devel libtiff-devel libjpeg-devel python-devel
expat-devel zlib zlib-devel bzip2 which

Regards,
Vitalie