[Freeswitch-users] bind digit action

Rodney notlikeme75 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 16:39:46 MSK 2011

Michael,

I got BDA to work by manually configuring the dialplan, seems fusionpbx was not doing it right when i added the actions. but now that I have it working, my issue is using 0 as a transfer back to main menu. is there a way to clear digit action on an IVR menu?

scenario

i have 9 static conference rooms

bind digits are

0 transfer back to ivr room list
6 to move back in room list
7 to move up the room list

to make this work, i clear bind digit on every conf room extension. the problem is my ivr has option 0 to go back to previous menu, but its not seen once you go into the room list bindings. I know making the IVR binding a different
 number would work, but I would like to keep with the consistent 0 to go back to previous menu. if there was a method to clear bind digit in the IVR, that would be great. I have tried before the ivr answer and after, with no luck.

ie. pressing 0 , should go to room menu, and 0 again should go to main menu, but as of now, pressing 0 is binded to room menu only :(

another good thing would be, i could set an expression with boundaries so i would only need 1 extension or 1 conference control like a low boundary of 501 and a high boundary of 509. so if someone presses 6 it would move down the list variable {6=current conf # - 1 but if in room 1, go to room 9, and if in room 9 pressing 7 would start over at 1}

i accomplished this the long way with 9 separate extensions using bind digits to move up or down the list. i had to manually add a transfer for the next extension.