[Freeswitch-users] transfer from static conf to dynamic destination out of order.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Dec 24 00:27:01 MSK 2011

Edit your conference.conf.xml and remove the # action in the caller
controls. Then add something like this to the dialplan prior to going into
the conference:

<action application="bind_digit_action" data="xfer,#,exec:transfer,759 XML
default"/>
<action application="digit_action_set_realm" data="xfer"/>

Note that you can change the BDA realm to something else if you want to
change the meaning of the # key. That's why BDA is so awesome - you can do
ANYTHING with it!
-MC