[Freeswitch-users] Failover with Postgresql

B.Tietz at pinguin.ag B.Tietz at pinguin.ag
Fri Dec 23 17:36:37 MSK 2011

Hi,

cdr data still invalid. I have a Master-Master-MySQL-Setup over both machines where recovery works. Database has latin1 coding to. I just think MySQL is not that stable... That's why I'd like to try pgsql.

this is my odbcinst.ini

[PostgreSQLUnicode]
Description     = PostgreSQL ODBC driver (Unicode version)
Driver      = /usr/lib/odbc/psqlodbcw.so
Setup       = /usr/lib/odbc/libodbcpsqlS.so
Debug       = 0
CommLog     = 1
UsageCount      = 1
Threading = 0