[Freeswitch-users] Need help with PortAudio

Rob Hutton justlikeef at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 06:45:56 MSK 2011

I am trying to get portaudio working, and have run into a couple of problems

1) If portaudio cannot access the device, it causes freeswitch to segfault

2) I have set up a dialplan following the intercom example which seems to be working, but I get no audio.  I have tried setting every device shown in devlist as the output device.

3) When I issue a "pa play". the cli hangs, even if I give it a timeout.

Any thoughts?