[Freeswitch-users] OpenSIPS Load Balancer and FreeSwitch issue

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Sat Dec 17 19:06:55 MSK 2011

Someone familiar with this might be able to answer right off the bat, but
if you pastebin a SIP trace (and an fs_cli log for completeness) , the
problem should become apparent.

Are you using the internal profile for all the calls? If you use the
external.xml profile, you might need to set your ext-rtp-ip in that file,
too. Seeing a trace will tell (almost) the whole story.

-Avi