[Freeswitch-users] Lazarus - FreeSwitch

Hector Geraldino Hector.Geraldino at ip-soft.net
Thu Dec 15 19:22:50 MSK 2011

Hello Freddy,

I don't think there's an ESL client library for lazarus/pascal. My best guess is that you can reuse the one written in C if lazarus can P/Invoke system libraries (I'm not familiar with Lazarus at all).

Second choice (and a harder one) would be to create your own ESL client. This involves listening on a socket port, parse the events sent by FS and send commands back to freeswitch using sockets. You can take a look at the Java ESL client library source code (org.freeswitch.esl.client) as a reference in case you decide to embark yourself in this titanic task.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Java_ESL

Good luck!