[Freeswitch-users] user directory variable

Miha Zoubek miha at softnet.si
Thu Dec 15 16:34:05 MSK 2011

Hi,

I would like to disable radius for incoming calls. This two variables
disable_radius_start=true and disable_radius_stop=true are for disabling
radius.
I have put this in action application form in dialplan, I guess this is
too late, as start packet is also send. I need to put this in user
directory so that radius will be stoped in right time (and some logic
that this would be only for incoming calls).
Problem is that I have put this as variable (like this <variable
name="disable_radius_stop" value="true" /> <variable
name="disable_radius_start" value="true" /> ) in user directory and the
radius packet is still send.

So why this variable is not set as packets are still send?

Thank for your help!

Regards,
Miha

--