[Freeswitch-users] Invalid SAY Interface [en]

mazilo Nabble_01394 at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sat Dec 10 16:51:01 MSK 2011

gautam wrote

> I had actually found the relevant documentation on the wiki. The problem
> is
> that I'm running the system on Alpine linux, and I installed Freeswitch
> using their package management utility (apk add freeswitch, etc). All the
> modules were present initially, but now mod_say_en has disappeared
> somehow.
> If I try to use "make" it says "no rule to make mod_say_en-install." I
> would really appreciate it if you could give me any direction to solve
> this.
>
> -Gautam
If you do like that, you will probably create more problems to the software
package manager on your system. Anyway, I don't use Alpine Linux distro.
However, I believe you can rebuild/recompile the FS package using its
software package management specs file. On a Linux distro that uses RPM,
i.e. RedHat, OpenSuSE, etc., each software package comes with its editable
plain-text RPM specs file and can be rebuilt/recompiled using its rpmbuild
utility. I believe Alpine Linux distro has its own software package manager
utility to do the same thing. Then, you can use the software package manager
to upgrade your FS installation with the newly built FS package.

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT and ONLY consumes 3 Watts of electricity.