[Freeswitch-users] BLF gets confused with multiple calls

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Fri Dec 9 05:53:25 MSK 2011

Yes, but when you have 368 very demanding users, you don't just blindly
update systems that mostly work.

I do have a devel system, so I will pull the latest git and once I have
tested everything I can think of, I will cross my fingers and push it to
the production systems.

Not that I'm not grateful for continuous development, but it takes a lot
of resources to update and test, so I only do it every so often.

I'm glad there have been some updates.  I look forward to trying them out.

-Tim