[Freeswitch-users] Outbound calling with recorded message.

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Fri Dec 9 01:30:49 MSK 2011

Do what MC says below, and use xml_cdr to call your PHP script and
update the database.

When xml_cdr posts, it gives you pretty much every variable there is, so
you could take a look at the number dialed, the duration of the call,
and the disposition fields and do a database update to mark that
registrant as "contacted" or not.

You could even do something fancier with an IVR.  All each IVR branch
would do would be to set a unique variable, like "liked_the_food=true".
When the call hangs up, all these variables will be available in the CDR
record, and can be associated with that participant.

-Tim