[Freeswitch-users] PRI Line Configuration

Ryan V ryan at kaevee.com
Tue Dec 6 20:13:42 MSK 2011

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:52 PM, Ryan V <ryan at kaevee.com> wrote:
>
>> Freeswitch recognized the card and here is the output of ftdm list
>>
>> +OK
>> span: 1 (wp1)
>> type: Sangoma (ISDN)
>> physical_status: ok
>> signaling_status: UP
>> chan_count: 31
>> dialplan: XML
>> context: public
>> dial_regex:
>> fail_dial_regex:
>> hold_music:
>> analog_options: none
>>
>> I am stuck here. I don't receive any incoming calls and get a busy
>> message when we dial our main DID no.
>>
>> Please tell me where I am going wrong?
>>

> That looks pretty good to me. Try enabling all debugging output. You can
> also try to trace the d-channel and dump it to a pcap file to see if you
> receive any messages from the telco indicating a new call.
>
> http://wiki.sangoma.com/wanpipe-wireshark-pcap-pri-bri-wan-t1-e1-tracing
>
> What about outgoing calls?

I made a stupid mistake of connecting to our existing EPABX instead of
connecting to modem :( I figured it out couple of hours back.. and
connected it to our Telco modem. I am now receiving the calls. As I am
totally newbie to FreeSwitch or soft PBX, I have to figure out how to setup
outgoing calls :)

In fact, I was about to write to list and update my email soon.

Thanks,

Venkatesh K