[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch installed, ATA registered but no call are possible...

obbyone tonybecq at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 6 19:50:06 MSK 2011

Hi,
In fact, freeswitch is installed on a virtual serveur (VMWare) that has a
fixed external IP. Every ATA's are behind a different ADSL modem same as if
it was also on an external IP. I'm a newbie on freeswitch so is there
someone who can take me by the hand and help me to handle this issue...

Thanks

On 03/12/11 16:31, obbyone wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The trace I gave was not a good one. The one I show now Is a good sample.
> Any attempt to dial "1001" results only in a response by voicemail. Any
> answer ?
>
> Thanks

<trace snipped>

 From your trace, it looks like your ATAs are connecting to your
external profile (something.dyndns.org:5080). Are you trying to connect
your ATAs somewhere "out on the internet", possibly NAT'ed to a NAT'ed
or otherwise Freeswitch server?

If the ATAs are on the LAN local to your FS box you should be using the
internal profile and default SIP port of 5060 on the ATAs.

If so you need to read up on the NAT scenarios if you don't UPNP
compatible routers at both ends of the connection (or don't want to use
STUN at both ends).

It's tricky but it is possible to get it working even with NAT on both
sides. I just got it working.

Cheers

Alex