[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Recording with music (playing in background)

Pankaj Upadhyay jaknap34 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 12:39:25 MSK 2011

Hi Michael,

Sorry for that confusion...
actually i have one single music sound file to start with
and my ultimate goal is to also have one single output sound file.

now i have to do recording such that our current recording mux with
original single music sound file and produce one single output file.
..it's like mobile karaoke services.

 thanks for your responding.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Pankaj.