[Freeswitch-users] OS X ppc leopard "make" error message

Peter Schrock peter.schrock at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 04:25:42 MSD 2011

I am new to FreeSWITCH (sort of, tried it a while back and dropped it).
I have a powerpc Apple running Leopard on it. I followed the directions by
Mario G and managed to get all the way up to where he discusses error's with
FLITE. I managed to go without the error message because I followed the
instructions on how to fix it. However, I have come up with this error
message and can't seem to make any sense of it. Help Please.

make[8]: *** No rule to make target `tport/libtport.la', needed by `
libsofia-sip-ua.la'.  Stop.
make[7]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
Making all in packages
make[6]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[5]: *** [all] Error 2
make[4]: *** [/usr/local/src/freeswitch/libs/sofia-sip/libsofia-sip-ua/
libsofia-sip-ua.la] Error 2
make[3]: *** [mod_sofia-all] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1