[Freeswitch-users] Connecting Call Between Two SIP Trunks

Dan Lan danlanweb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:57:05 MSD 2011

Hi,

I want to use FS to accept call from SIP_TrunkA and terminate to SIP_TrunkB
Both SIP trunks are using IP authentication, no need for username and
password.

for incoming call (SIP_TrunkA), I have add the IP address of SIP_TrunkA in
to acl.conf.xml
 <node type="allow" cidr="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32"/>

I understand the incoming call will go to the public context, so I think I
need to do something here.

I dont know what to do next.
1. I try to establish a gateway for SIP_TrunkB for my outgoing call, but
sofia require me to have the username and password for the trunk. I dont
know where to add the SIP_TrunkB in freeswitch, since the provider of
SIP_TrunkB only need to recoginize my FS IP address.
2. After I establish SIP_TrunkB, how should I do on public dialplan to route
the call from SIP_TrunkA to SIP_TrunkB? should I use "transfer" or "bridge",
could I make a dialplan that can route all the call from IP address of A to
IP address of B?

Sorry for the newbie question, I try to look up on wiki but only got partial
information for me.

Any help and any directions or hints are appreciated

Dan Lan