[Freeswitch-users] problem using mod_managed under linux

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Aug 30 14:39:56 MSD 2011

Hi.  I am trying to use mod_managed on my linux box -- gentoo
distribution -- and its driving me ...

I wrote a very simple program for a test.  The program just sets a dtmf
callback and then streams a file and writes a log entry when it sees the
dtmf.

Under Windows 7 net framework 4, it works just fine.  Under Linux, using
mono versions 2.8.2 qand 2.10.4, I get the following exception which I
will put in a pastebin.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17232

And the app is in this one

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17233

I have tried using gmcs and dmcs thinking it may be a .net framework
issue, and if I do it wrong, I can bring down fs itself, but the best I
can get under Linux is the exception shown above.

Thanks in advance for anything you can come up with on this.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com