[Freeswitch-users] CallWithUs

Darcy darcy at primrose.ws
Mon Aug 29 19:23:38 MSD 2011

We used callwithus using the freeswitch basically as a tandem.  I believe you need to send them your ip address for them to put in their system, then everything else is just standard config.
Make sure their IP address is in your acl list.
This is what I used in my dial plan.
<action application="bridge" data=mailto:data=sofia/${use_profile}/1$1 at carrier.callwithus.com/>

They asked us to do the following:
* CALLERID: set to blank
* HOST: Your SIP server IP address
* PORT: Your port (5060 for default port)
  Send calls to carrier.callwithus.com, port 5060.

We stopped using them because to many of their routes kept going down and we did not get proper responses to declined calls, so customers got dead air.

Darcy