[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch crashed - gdb trace

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Thu Aug 25 01:47:53 MSD 2011

Hi all,

One of our FreeSWITCH servers crashed this morning. It happened when one of our customers suddenly started way more channels than usual (they went from about 100 to a little less than 500 channels). I have a core file and ran fscore_pb as suggested here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Debugging_Freeswitch#Simple_bash_script_to_make_debug_easy

The output of that script was saved here:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17176

I'll spend all my free time to learn gdb, but for now can anyone help me find out what went wrong ? I'm a bit overwhelmed by the 16k lines that was generated by the script.

Thanks & kind regards,

Leon