[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch php

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 23 21:06:59 MSD 2011

Aha! fs_ivrd. I haven't tinkered w/ fs_ivrd outside of Perl, but it should
work with anything that can read/write STDIN/STDOUT. Give me a few hours to
work on some day job items and then I'll hop in here and take a look. Maybe
you can help me wikify some of this knowledge. ;)

-MC

P.S. - If anyone else has or is using fs_ivrd and has some experience with
it please let me know. I'd like to borrow some of your mental cycles so that
we can document this better.