[Freeswitch-users] Problem receiving fax

Antonio asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Tue Aug 23 12:10:13 MSD 2011

I tried with the last version, and the same occurred.

After restarting the server i can receive faxes and them it stops
receiving it.

I can't find out what is the cause... Can anyone help me how to find out
where could be the problem.

I'm think replacing the hardware, just to be sure that is not an
hardware problem.

Thanks,

António