[Freeswitch-users] originate through dialplan?

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 04:43:32 MSD 2011

I didn't get an answer on IRC, but I did eventually figure it out.

What I didn't understand is that uuid_transfer does create a bridge
and it does honor the transfer_after_bridge setting. What I discovered
was that I was having a NAT issue and that was what was actually
causing the call to end up in limbo.

The way I discovered this was by doing a "uuid_getvar <uuid>
transfer_after_bridge". I noticed that even after the transfer, the
setting was still in-tact.

I then decided to transfer to a local extension instead of an outside
destination and everything behaved perfectly.

Thanks for the reply :)