[Freeswitch-users] intercept sethanguphook failure

rentmycoder rentmycoder rentmycoder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:46:33 MSD 2011

Hi guys,

I'm trying to make a callgroup intercept and need to make some tasks
after the intercepted call hang's up...
I've tried both intercept and uuid_bridge method, both works, but
neither way the hanguphook does not get's called after intercept...
settings: hangupafterbridge=true and continueonfail=true...
Testing on win32 using latest GIT.

lua script:
session:setHangupHook("extensions_hanguphook");
api:executeString("uuid_bridge " .. tostring(intercept_source) .. " "
.. tostring(session.uuid));
or this way:
session:execute("intercept", intercept_source);

I haven't looked into the source yet, any idea???

I don't now it's a bug it it's my mistake...

Thanks,
John