[Freeswitch-users] Dynamically switching DTMF mode?

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:31:57 MSD 2011

Hi all

I'm trying to achieve dynamic DTMF mode on incoming/outgoing calls. I have
three profiles - one for outgoing/incoming calls to/from gateways, one for
local registrations, and one for transferred call rerouting from
bind_meta_app att_xfer. I faced some strange problems when tried to maintain
inband DTMF path for call through FS.

How should I set initial DTMF modes on profiles to allow changing DTMF mode
on inbound calls? Is it enough to set dtmf_type to 'inband' and originate
call? On which leg of call I should do this? And what to do with calls going
through several profiles?

As far as I understand, I need late negotiation turned on to disable
automatic RFC2833 negotiation on inbound calls?

--
Best regards,

Dmitry Sytchev,
IT Engineer