[Freeswitch-users] mod_event_socket Outbound connection in Java.

Hector Geraldino Hector.Geraldino at ip-soft.net
Tue Aug 16 22:01:52 MSD 2011

Hi Suresh,

I haven't used the C# libraries before, but I can highly recommend you to use the Java ESL client library  (org.freeswitch.esl.client) that is listed on the wiki.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Java_ESL

I'm using it in one of my current developments and it works pretty good. As it uses the JBoss netty for connection management, you don't have to worry about connection handling, missing events or anything like that. It's well designed and the performance is acceptable.

Give it a shot and let us know if you have any questions.