[Freeswitch-users] Help with dual IP gateways

Nandy Dagondon gcd at i.ph
Tue Aug 16 03:21:03 MSD 2011

hi lars,

what you need is bandwidth management and QoS features in your router. i
changed my router firmware with DD-WRT and tailored the ff:

1. SIP and esp RTP are given top priority for transmission
2. Web traffice are given lesser priority, P2P the last priority
3. ACK packets are also given top priority to prevent download overflow

using scripts I found in the web.

another option is to use VLAN to segregate your network. Data VLAN goes to
one router and the Voice VLAN to another router.

-nandy