[Freeswitch-users] Conference calls through web-interface with moderation using FreeSWITCH?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 15 21:11:17 MSD 2011

Well, as the saying goes: "Some assembly required." There are hooks into FS
to let you build this. You will need to familiarize yourself with the event
socket as well as the conference API. If you prefer not to do the work
yourself and instead want professional assistance you can contact
consulting at freeswitch.org.

-MC