[Freeswitch-users] SIP proxy collect DTMF using FS

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 09:58:16 MSD 2011

Thanks Brian for showing concern. I'm always open for ideas. What I'm trying
to achieve is collect DTMF from user and then have my SIP Proxy verify if a
particular caller is allowed to dial that destination(input as DTMF).

Obviously I could've done the same checks at FS, BUT I'm *required *to let
SIP Proxy verify instead. FreeSWITCH is only required to get input, release
the call and if Proxy allows the call only then call be routed to any other
FreeSWITCH (Pool of FS LoadBalanced).

This is supposed to simplify the operations of FS , decrease the load volume
on FS, and increase the call capacity.

If you've any better Ideas do share.