[Freeswitch-users] any IVR example in C/C++?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 20:48:15 MSD 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:59 AM, xl127 <x.liu at hw.ac.uk> wrote:
> I am wondering how I could do this for a C/C++ application?
> And in the scripts languages I can set a callback method, e.g.
>   session.setInputCallback(myInputCallback)
> but I didn't find how to do this in C/C++.

The default question here is, why do you need C/C++ for an IVR?
FreeSWITCH allows you to use simpler/safer languages to build IVR's.

You can certainly do it, but the reason you don't find examples is
probably because most people understand there is no need for C/C++
there. Having said that, you can take a look at the IVR/say/play API's
in switch_ivr_play_say.c to find out how to provide a callback to the
different API's thru the switch_input_args_t structure.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer, Software Development Manager
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON
L3R 9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com