[Freeswitch-users] intermittent EXCHANGE_ROUTING_ERROR

steve2010 stephen_wilkey at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 08:12:11 MSD 2011

 Yes, please post.

Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 19:34:44 -0700
From: ml-node+6666783-1527079717-350115 at n2.nabble.com
To: stephen_wilkey at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: intermittent EXCHANGE_ROUTING_ERROR

Thanks for the discussion on this issue.

I have discovered that my ISP is sending calls to me with Max-Forwards=4 which means that I can't do much with the call when it arrives.  Is there a way to ignore or override the Max-Forwards setting that is provided with the call when it arrives so that I am able to process it?

Regards,
Stephen

Bill W.-2-3 wrote:
Hey Anthony/Michael,

After a lot of digging, it turns out the problem was the Max-Forwards on
the incoming SIP traffic was too low for FreeSWITCH to complete the call.

Thanks so much for all your help!

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/intermittent-EXCHANGE-ROUTING-ERROR-tp6428615p6666783.html
To unsubscribe from intermittent EXCHANGE_ROUTING_ERROR, click here.