[Freeswitch-users] Best way to route Large block of DIDs

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 10:39:09 MSD 2011

It will because it'll check the regex for each extension until it finds a match. A fairly small hit usually but if you have thousands of extensions not so good.

You're probably best off looking the numbers up in a database, which can be done easily from a lua script and will let you handle all the DIDs in a single extension.

Steve on iPhone