[Freeswitch-users] outboundsocket mode, bridge and bind_digit_action doesn't work

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Aug 6 00:03:24 MSD 2011

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Michael Ricordeau <
michael.ricordeau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well so why bridge in outbound eventsocket is clearing BDA and not in
> dialplan ?
> (just for my knowledge)
>
> Is it because dialplan is "preprocessed" before executing commands ?

I'm not sure. I discovered it when I was looking for an alternative way to
set the BDA on the channel. I was using uuid_bridge <uuid>
bind_digit_action::exec:log,foo,etc. and I noticed the same thing happen -
if I did it prior to the bridge then it didn't work. Tony can probably tell
us if this is a bug, feature, expected operation, etc.

-MC