[Freeswitch-users] EXCHANGE_ROUTING_ERROR after ~70 transfer to dialplan extebsion

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed Aug 3 20:57:11 MSD 2011

Sorry, just started looking at this thread. It sounds quite
inefficient to have every IVR call keep hitting the dialplan for each
part of the IVR. e.g. for my calling card, they.. only transfer to the
dialplan when they actually make a call. If they get hung up on, the
IVR gets triggered (but not transferred to it) and they can hangup
with **.. which just triggers the IVR, again not hitting the dialplan.
This might work well at the volume you are currently doing, but it
sounds quite inefficient.
-Avi