[Freeswitch-users] conference caller id number&name

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 3 09:48:50 MSD 2011

Zhang,

My apologies - I was going through my emails and I realized I never actually
looked into your question. I think there is a way to do what you want. It is
an alternative to doing a "bridging" conference. It's the auto outcall
feature:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Conference_set_auto_outcall

I think you will be able to do what you want by using the auto outcall and
setting the caller id info. (See the example.) Let us know if that works for
your application.

-MC