[Freeswitch-users] EXCHANGE_ROUTING_ERROR after ~70 transfer to dialplan extebsion

Kozak Vladimir vkozak at abisoft.spb.ru
Tue Aug 2 20:26:52 MSD 2011

Hi all.
FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-9ff8f53 2011-05-03 12-13-52 -0400)

I have problem with transfer channel to FS extension.
I send from external system to FS command as
   "SendMsg " + uniqueId + "\n" +
   "call-command: execute\n" +
   "execute-app-name: transfer\n" +
   "execute-app-arg: " + destination + "\n\n";

after ~70 correct transfer actions FS send BYE to my phone and send HANGUP_EVENT with cause EXCHANGE_ROUTING_ERROR to my system. (FS log attached)

from FS loggs:
2011-08-09 04:48:38.525293 [DEBUG] mod_sofia.c:457 Channel sofia/internal/1000 at vkozak.starpoundtech.net hanging up, cause: EXCHANGE_ROUTING_ERROR
2011-08-09 04:48:38.525293 [DEBUG] mod_sofia.c:500 Sending BYE to sofia/internal/1000 at vkozak.starpoundtech.net

what for does limitation of transfer operations exist?
how can I avoid this issue?
is't possible to increase number of hops for transfer command?