[Freeswitch-users] skypopen scalability tests

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 21:09:50 MSD 2011

Ooops, I was wrong in my previous mail (my memory no more what was
used to be :) ).

You cannot have simultaneus calls from many instances of Bob to many
instances of Alice. It just does not works reliably.

I was testing simultaneus calls from one client skypeusername (Bob) to
a server with many skypeusernames (Alice, Adam, etc).

So, we're back in the situation I described (need to register many
different skypeusernames) with the added drawback that simultaneus
calls from one Skype client does not work well.

Any other ideas?
-giovanni

--
Sincerely,