[Freeswitch-users] FS -route to next GW if the first GW full

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:17:17 MSD 2011

Indeed... there's a specific ISDN clearing cause for it - 34 "no
circuit/channel available" (NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION). That maps to SIP 503
Service Unavailable (RFC3398).

Unallocated number implies it's not allocated anywhere and therefore
shouldn't reroute, while 503 suggests you should try another route.

-Steve