[Freeswitch-users] mod_spandsp fails to cross compile

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Tue Apr 26 03:50:01 MSD 2011

On 04/26/2011 01:21 AM, mazilo wrote:
> I don't remember when this problem started; however, I have been doing a git
> pull every time trying to re-compile my local FS source for the past two
> weeks and always ended up with the same error messages on mod_spandsp
> compilation when trying to cross compile FS as shown
> http://pastebin.com/7uKGPWxQ here  on line #13 (mod_spandsp_fax.c:1656:13:
> error: implicit declaration of function 't38_gateway_rx_fillin').
Perhaps something is messed up with your source tree, because when that
call was added to mod_spandsp_fax.c, the corresponding function
definition was added to the included spandsp, and the appropriate
declaration of the function was added to
libs/spandsp/src/spandsp/t38_gateway.h. If you can't find that
declaration, your source tree is not really up to date. If you can find
it, something is probably wrong with your cross-compile setup, such that
you are not using in the version of spandsp that comes with Freeswitch.

Steve