[Freeswitch-users] attended transfer to gateway

elijah elijah at crankenstein.com
Tue Apr 26 03:36:29 MSD 2011

So I'm at the limit of my modest capabilities for troubleshooting this
further. There is a workaround I am thinking of by which the documented
3-way conferencing feature of att-xfer could be simulated using a full-on
conference bridge and if this is the end of any suggestions I receive on
this thread I will pursue it. I have implemented att-xfer in a manner nearly
identical to the online documentation and default config as is practical and
within my understanding. I have documented here my configuration and
corresponding logs in hope that someone else had encountered a similar
problem and could advise me of a solution. Hopefully my experience does not
indicate a larger issue within the att-xfer module, but if it does I hope
the following documentation is useful.

I understand FreeSwitch is an enormous commitment for everyone who has
contributed to source and I hope to be in a position to personally
contribute in the future whether with my own time or financially. If I can
help now to get this thread resolved and prevent someone else from having an
implementation issue please let me know.

thanks,
elijah