[Freeswitch-users] Receiving SMS some alert?

Geovani Ricardo Wiedenhoft grw.freeswitch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:55:46 MSD 2011

Hello.

 Enable logs to disk.

<param name="log-to-disk" value="debugging"/>

So, restart the Freeswitch or in this case o mod_khomp.

The logs always help us.

Probably the context was not set.

You need to configure sms incoming context in khomp.conf.xml

<param name="context-gsm-sms" value="khomp-sms-DD-CC"/>

So, restart the Freeswitch.

Regards,
Geovani Ricardo Wiedenhoft