[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM disconnect supervision

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 02:16:20 MSD 2011

Hello Luis,

The syntax used is explained here: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/TGML

I've not tested myself the tone detection, but I believe it should work in
FXO lines (the only type of lines where currently FreeTDM enables progress
tone detection).

Defaults are found in src/ftdm_io.c:828

Dial: %(1000,0,350,440)
Ring: %(2000,4000,440,480)
Busy: %(500,500,480,620)
Attn: %(100,100,1400,2060,2450,2600)

The first 2 numbers are always tone on/off values in milliseconds. The
remaining numbers are the frequencies to use, in the Attn tone there are 4
frequencies involved.

FreeTDM uses libteletone library created by Tony for tone detection and
generation.

Michael, is there any reason for you to think he did not complete the
cadence detection in libteletone?

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer, Software Development Manager
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com