[Freeswitch-users] absolute_codec_string question

Nicolas Brenner nico at clickfono.com
Mon Apr 25 21:08:20 MSD 2011

Thanks for the information, good to know FreeSWITCH is behaving well :P

David, reloadxml doesn't do anything, since I'm trying to use the
absolute_codec_string with originate from the console, like so:

originate
{ignore_early_media,verbose_sdp=true,absolute_codec_string='G729,PMCU'}sofia/gateway/mygateway/444444
&bridge(user/1001)

Paul, I am using {absolute_codec_string='G729,PCMU'}, and I get the same as
if I don't quote the string, or if I just specify one codec:

   v=0
   o=FreeSWITCH 1303728783 1303728784 IN IP4 127.0.0.1
   s=FreeSWITCH
   c=IN IP4 127.0.0.1
   t=0 0
   m=audio 22426 RTP/AVP 18 101 13