[Freeswitch-users] Build and install FS with new customized folder on CentOS 5.5

fieldpeak fieldpeak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:33:24 MSD 2011

as i know, ./configure --prefix=/your/path, the prefix will define the new
installation path to override the default one, however, my question is that
i added a new folder inside the source code, why it is not install to the
installation path when i excute 'make install', sorry, your answer seemed
not answer the question...thanks.