[Freeswitch-users] continue_on_fail for condition only where 100 not received?

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Thu Apr 21 22:06:57 MSD 2011

Of course it can be skipped but nothing, and I mean nothing, can fire
faster than a 100.  To my knowledge Sofia fires a 100 before the
dialplan even begins hunting, as an example (very good behavior).  In
cases where the far end has a low T1 timer you should fire a 100
before you even take the time to execute dialplan, etc.  Especially in
cases where you may encounter high call volume and varying call
setup/hunting times.

SER config 101 is to fire a 100 before you do any DB logic, etc as it
buys you time beyond the first T1 timer (500ms or less) before the far
end (that you have no control over) retries.  It's best practice and
HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommended.

This is such a strange case I'm not sure what the best recommendation
might be as the original question doesn't contain enough specific
detail.

--
Kristian Kielhofner